Babylon – Telehealth Services
Enjoy full access to Babylon, our new telehealth partner – just for being a Health Net member.
Through the Babylon app, you can now:
- book a video appointment 24/7.1
- get information about your health – anytime.
- tap into a full suite of digital health care tools.
- take control of your wellness journey.
Check your symptoms in real-time
Not feeling your best?
- Describe what's wrong to Chatbot, our artificial intelligence (AI)-powered response tool.
- Answer a few quick questions about your symptoms.
- We'll direct you to likely causes and options for best next steps to take.
Chabot can also connect you with helpful resources, or put you into direct contact with a health care provider, if needed.
Talk to a health care provider – anytime
You can reach Babylon providers via video call 24/7!1 You'll discuss health issues like cold and flu, nausea, depression and chronic health conditions. On your call, you'll get:
- sound medical advice.
- specialist referrals.
- drug prescription for pickup at your local pharmacy.
Use our COVID-19 Care Assistant
Worried you or someone you know might have coronavirus (COVID-19)? Our COVID-19 Care Assistant can:
- help assess your symptoms.
- give you updated information on the virus.
- provide tools to self-monitor your health.
- connect you with a health care provider, if needed.
It's easy to use and helps you get the right care at the right time, without having to leave your home.
Keep your health status up-to-date
Answer a few simple questions about your lifestyle and family history. We'll create a report of your current, overall health. This will help you detect your risk factors and learn how to stay healthy for years to come.
Learn More at Babylon Health
- Search for Babylon Health in the Apple App Store or Google Play to download.
- Download the app.
- To sign-up, enter your information and the code HNCOM. You must be 18 or older to sign up. If you are a parent or guardian setting up an account for a child under 18, you must sign-up first and then add the child to your account. You will also need to be present during the child's Babylon video appointment.
1 Behavioral health services are open Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.