Health Coaching Program
With one-on-one, personalized support, you and your Health Coach will discuss what to expect when trying to make lifestyle changes, explore what motivates you to improve your health, and address specific health behaviors that affect short-term health risks and long-term goals.
How the program works:
- You'll start with an open conversation with your coach. You'll learn about each other, and you can ask questions about how your coach likes to work.
- Next, your coach will ask some questions about your health and routine.
- Then, together you'll set some goals.
- Your coach will help you stay on track with your goals and reassess them along the way.
- You will have a scheduled call once a month for the length of the program with your coach, and you can call or write a secure email to your coach anytime you like.
Anytime access – You can connect with the program online, which means you and your coach can discuss personalized health information in real time, when it matters most. You'll also access several coaching tools and goal-setting resources, like exercise and food trackers – anytime, day or night.
Some of the health behaviors you can address with your health coach include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight and body mass index (BMI).
- Smoking or tobacco cessation
- Increasing your physical activity.
- Making healthier food and nutrition choices.
- Learning to manage stress.
Earn a $100 gift card* when you complete the program, including six calls with a health coach (one per month minimum for six months).
Once you've enrolled in the program, we'll mail a Health Coaching toolkit to your home.
*The $100 gift card is provided for either the Health Coaching program OR the Quit For Life tobacco cessation program. Completion criteria must be met to earn the reward; payable one time only per calendar year.
Health Net Customer Support