Find a Provider
Once you've entered your location, select a plan:
- Salud HMO y mãs (CalPERS members only)
- HMO - SmartCare Network (CalPERS members only) - available through 12/31/2023
MinuteClinic is a convenient health care option, staffed by board certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
You can find MinuteClinics inside select CVS Pharmacy® and Target stores. It's an ideal solution when you can’t see your doctor and need nonemergency treatment.
Visit MinuteClinic to:
- schedule an in-person appointment
- find a current list of locations and services
Urgent Care Centers – the right choice?
You'll want to visit an urgent care center when your condition is serious but not life-threatening. Urgent care centers (UCC) can save you time and money, and are staffed by physicians. They are also useful when you are out of your main service area.1 Use the ProviderSearch tool.
If you feel that you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest ER.
- Learn more about Same Day Care – English (PDF)
- Learn more about Same Day Care – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
Not sure what to do? Call our Nurse Advice Line
A registered nurse is available to answer your questions – any time, day or night. Just call the phone number on your member ID card.
1 Refer to your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) document for benefit and coverage information pertaining to urgent care services.
Get cost estimates
- Get estimates of your costs for medical procedures and services ahead of time.
- Compare costs at different providers to make more informed choices.