Living well means taking care of your physical health and your mental health
Your behavioral health benefits, administered by MHN Services, LLC (MHN)*, provide treatment for mental health and substance use disorders. Behavioral health providers include therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists.
What services are covered?
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist.
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare.
- Other inpatient and outpatient services that are medically necessary.
Need help finding a behavioral health provider?
MHN is here 24/7!
- For standard outpatient care, no referral is needed.
- Call the Mental Health Benefits number on the back of your ID card 24/7. If you need help finding a provider with availability, a Customer Service Representative will assist you.
- MHN will outreach to providers on your behalf and will contact you with the soonest appointment available.
- You can also use the Find-a-Provider link at MHN.com.
If you or a family member is in a mental health crisis situation or feeling suicidal, call 988 or go to the nearest ER. The 988 crisis line has 24/7 access to trained counselors to help members experiencing mental health-related distress or thoughts of suicide.
If you or a family member is in need of immediate medical assistance, call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
This is only a summary of benefits. For details about copayments, deductibles, exclusions and member/dependent eligibility, please refer to your plan documents, or contact MHN or your benefits manager.
myStrength – Tools for your mind, body and spirit
myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. This valuable program also offers you immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change.
Now, experience Mindfulness with myStrength – Mindfulness is a suite of wellness activities that trains us to focus on the present moment, often by using all our senses. You can use mindfulness activities to help with panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and enhance your overall wellness.
* Health Net of California, Inc. and Managed Health Network, LLC are subsidiaries of Health Net, LLC and Centene Corporation. The MHN family of companies includes Managed Health Network (CA) and MHN Services, LLC. Managed Health Network is a registered service mark of Managed Health Network, LLC. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, LLC. All other identified trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved