Managed Health Network, LLC* (MHN), which manages the behavioral health benefits for Health Net, LLC, has been helping members live and work better for over 30 years, specializing in behavioral health plans, employee assistance programs and other workplace well-being solutions.
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist
- Treatment in facility-based settings that meet your medical needs – from care for a few hours per day, several days a week (referred to as "alternate levels of care"), to 24-hour care (referred to as "inpatient treatment").
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare
This is only a summary of benefits. For details about copayments, deductibles, exclusions and member/dependent eligibility, please refer to your plan documents, or contact MHN or your benefits manager.
- MHN provider search
- Children's Anxiety – You and your child can learn to manage anxiety. Even in tough times you can bring on the calm.
* Managed Health Network, LLC ("MHN") manages the behavioral health benefits for Health Net. The MHN family of companies includes Managed Health Network, MHN Services and MHN Government Services.
myStrength – Tools for your mind, body and spirit
myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. This valuable program also offers you immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change.
Now, experience Mindfulness with myStrength – Mindfulness is a suite of wellness activities that trains us to focus on the present moment, often by using all our senses. You can use mindfulness activities to help with panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and enhance your overall wellness.
Visit any contracted ASH provider. Your doctor will file the claim with ASH. You are responsible for applicable copay and/or non-covered expenses.
Health Net Customer Support